RE: Fuel Problem Update(longish)

> WD40, but they still broke and were totally rusted. So where can I get
> some
> new bolts like this?
	[Eppinger.Michael]  Hey Mack,
	I ended up getting some threaded rod, and bending it to replicate
the j bolts that you are talking about.  It worked out great.  Just don't
try to bend too tight of a turn in them or you will break the threaded rod.

> -Mack
> p.s. Even though my girlfriend didn't let me work on the scout on New
> Years
> eve, she did roll under the truck several times to help in dropping the
> tank
> (even with crap falling into her hair).
	[Eppinger.Michael]  If she will get her hair dirty, under a scout,
she is a keeper!!!

	Epp
	The Scout Ranch
	www.cafes.net/epp