---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 22:04:40 -0800
From: patterso@domain.elided

I was wondering if you could help me with a "little" problem I'm having?
I have a 73' IH Scout 2 and I ran it out of gas. When I tried to start
it again I finally decided it wasn't going to start so I let off the
push button start but it wouldn't quit turning over. I grabbed my wire
cutters and clipped the wires for the push button and it kept turning
over, I finally got the battery disconnected and it smelled like smoke
from the starter/solenoid area and have since replaced the solenoid 2
and the starter. All it does is click. I didn't burn any wires and I am
out of ideas now so any thing would help. If you have any info. PLEASE
E-Mail me at Patterso@domain.elided.