Re: Comp Cam

>>How much
>>money do you save by going with the Federal-Mogul camshaft instead of
Comp
>>Cams?

>I can't really say because to be honest, I didn't price an aftermarket
cam.
>The Northern Auto Parts rebuild "kit" included the Federal-Mogul stock cam
by
>default.
<snip>
John:
  When I got the kit from Northern Auto for the AMC 360 in my Wife's
Wagoneer, they took something like $40 off for dropping the cam from
the kit.  They were very cooperative about dropping things, or only
charging me the difference (like when I wanted to get the Milodon
true-roller timing chain) for upgrades.  I got a whole Edelbrock
Performer package from Jeg's, so I did not buy any cam from
Northern.

Allan Weidenheimer
72 1210 Pickup