Dual gas tanks and Projection

John Said:
>I don't have dual gas tanks, but I can't figure out why a person would
need
>two pumps. I can see that having two pumps controlled by separate switches
>could replace other means of tank selection and also give the vehicle a
>backup fuel system available just by flipping a switch. I don't know the
>answer to your 670 question. Sorry.
>John Hofstetter

John:
  I was just windering if the electric pump would have enough "suction"
power to move it after the switch.  I think I read (maybe Fleck's page)
that you want the pump near the tank, and mounted low.  My Holley
carb is shot.  I'm pondering either the Edelbrock (I just put one on
my Wife's Grand Wagoneer) or the Pro-jection setup.

Allan Weidenheimer
72 1210 Pickup