RE: Re: Lights in the back of speedometers

I get similar passenger comments in my '72 Scout II with my Brake Failure
light.  After I got all the lights on the dash to work I can't get the Brake
Failure light to go out at all.  I checked all the brakes and they are
working fine.  I leave it on and enjoy getting the concerned looks from
passengers and act surprised when they mention it.