Re[2]: Lights in the back of speedometers

     John,

        I'm super reluctant to open any speedos up until I get the
     truck functional.  I hadn't thought about that, but you're right.
      Also the tubes from antennas or music wire may work.  I hope I
     can be getting one soon (Willy?) and then I'll dig in and see
     what's what.  I'm not afreid to get in there, I'm afraid that I
     won't be done and it will rain, and I'll be forced to ride the
     BMW (moto) to work.

       Moto + Rain + Tucson Snowbirds + Freeway = instant death

        Know what I mean?

     Thanks, and I'll post about the innards when I get there.

     -Joel