Re: Re: Lights in the back of speedometers

<< that the odometer
      is barely visible from the light bleeding down inside and behind
      the speedo face.

         It gets annoying when new passengers always tell me 'your
      brakes are on' or 'why are you in 4wd?'.  I always have to pull
      levers or step on pedals at the next light to illustrate to them
      nothings's wrong.

         -Joel,  Not do discount your technique.  I'm going to try it! >>

I have a similar problem, mine lights up the floor in good dark conditions.  I
just tell my passengers that its so I can see if my boots are untied...
Brian
Missoula MT