Re: Swapping 345 oil pan and pickup

When he stopped taking his medication, strange voices in "Jeff Tarquinio"
<tark_terra@domain.elided>'s head said:

>Is this a straight forward swap or are there any catches I should be concerned with?

One more thing you need that wasn't mentioned...

On the Scout II engine, one of the main bearing cap bolts has threads
protruding from the head of the bolt.  The Scout oil pickup tube has a
bracket that is fastened to this thread.  The pickup will not have such a
main bearing cap bolt, so you'll need to swap it.

Regards,

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com       | TEENAGERS: Tired of being harassed by
Conservative Libertarian         |            your stupid parents?
Life Member of the NRA           |
WA Arms Collectors               |                ACT NOW!
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.    | Move out, get a job, and pay your own
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/  | bills while you still know everything!