Swapping 345 oil pan and pickup

Epp, IHers,
I remember you writing a response to someone's question about the difference's betwwen pickup/t'all oil pans/pickup and Scout units.  Obviously, they are diffferent.  In doing my 304 swap, it came out of an 1100 pickup, and I know I need the scout pan.  I have the pan and the oil pickup from my "spare" (read stripped) 345.  Is this a straight forward swap or are there any catches I should be concerned with?
Thanks in advance!
PS: I got the clutch pedal assy., and the shifters for my swap.  All I need is the pivot pin for the tcase shift and a clutch link rod.  Maybe for a clean look, a new tunnel cover for the standard setup.......wait, that came out of there, where could that be.....hmmm
---
Layda,
Tark
'77 Terra 345/T19/D20