Scout sighting on Weather Channel

The good part is that I spotted a very nice Scout II on the Weather
Channel last night. The bad part is that the driver must not be on the
Digest and seen the latest thread about braking/traction/etc.

They were showing the snowy/icy conditions in the mid South (Memphis, I
believe) and their longest shot was of this nice brown Scout II sliding
backwards down a hill, wheels locked, towards a group of cars that had
already coverged at the bottom. The driver seemed resigned to the fact
that he had no control and was just leaning his head out the window
looking where the truck was taking him. Presumably with his left foot
still firmly planted on the brake pedal, by the looks of it.

They didn't show him come to a stop, so I wonder if that nice Scout is
still so nice any more.
-Bennett