RE: Swapping 345 oil pan and pickup

Thanks Epp,
That's what I wanted to know.  My spare 345 was out of my '77 tarveler (parts rig for the terra, possible fiberglass body project).  The oil pan and pickup are asll I will need since the 304 from 1100 has a rear sump.
Thanks again,
I'm being ambibitious here, but I could be done by Sunday afternoon if all goes well in acquiring the last few parts I need.
---
Layda,
Tark
'77 Terra 345/T19/D20