RE: ABS Brakes

ABS does allow you to "tailgate" more than one would without it.  I never
had a
problem in my vehicles without ABS.  I just think its cool if used properly.
My
76 Corvette doesn't have it, but with those beefy 4 wheel disc's, I have the
next
best thing.  It also helps that I have a clue about how to stop in hazardous

conditions, be it traffic, ice, snow, illegal aliens, etc.

I've seen enough wrecked vehicles in salvage yards that had ABS to know that
it will always come down to driver ability (except in the case of illegal
aliens).

Tom you can pick on me if you want.......It won't bother me.  In fact it's
what I
like....getting other peoples opinions, good or bad.  Life's a learning
experience,
if you don't keep an open mind, you stop learning.  Kind of defeats the
purpose.

Jeff