Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 20:12:03 EST
From: SLarsonIH@domain.elided
Subject: Need part

Afternoon Digesters,
<snip>
To Tom H. and any other bay area digesters, if you have one, please call me at
(925) 779-0575. My answering machine is on all the time.

STeve

Ted,

        I'm pretty sure that since ScoutII 345s only came with the T-Quad
(spreadbore) the squarebore manifolds are only available from pickup or
Travelall donors.  I had a squarebore mani (bought it for $25) and traded it
away for a top to my Scout.  They are out there.  I think GiddemUp wants like
$300?

-Joel