Re: Re[6]: Most dangerous braking situation...

On  Wed, 06 Jan 1999 13:00 -0800 (PST)
< jmbrodsky@domain.elided>  wrote:

Now another story, I was heading up to go skiing witha friend to
     Northern Arizona.  Through an area called the Salt River Canyon,
     it's about as twisty and windy and the Pikes Peak run, if anyone
     knows what I'm talking about.

        Well, I'm doing about 65,    <snip>

Joel,

That's a little fast for the Canyon even on *dry* pavement!
I hope I never meet you comming the other way on an icy night. Even if you
think you're under control.

Roy