Re: Most dangerous braking situation...

No argument on this assessment, Tom. But, both of us drive the GC, and for
the most part, Wanda doesn't drive the Scout. I think that I am much more
likely to compensate for the fact that the Scout leaves no good alternative
except to pump the brake, than Wanda is. So if one of the vehicles is to
have ABS, it is logical that the one she drives has it.
John H.
DougRasmussen@domain.elided, s_stegmann@domain.elided