Re: Re[2]: Most dangerous braking situation...

When he stopped taking his medication, strange voices in
jmbrodsky@domain.elided's head said:

>     John L, do you end up
>     doing this?  I certainly don't confuse the controls of Dad's C140
>     with the clutch/brke/throttle.

Actually Joel, I converted the steering in my Scout to use surplus Huey
helicopter rudder pedals, so I'm not the guy to ask about this. <grin>

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com    | "A fear of rebuilding automatic
Conservative Libertarian      |  transmissions is a sign of retarded
Life Member of the NRA        |  sexual and emotional maturity."
WA Arms Collectors            |                          - Sigmund Freud
Capital City Rifle & Pistol   |                  "General Introduction
Commercial Helicopter - Inst. |                   to Mechanical Analysis"