Dutch 1980 Scout II sales brochure.

Hello all.

Last night I was talking to a Car buff from Holland over the ICQ network.
We have been talking for some time now, and he mentioned that he had a sales
brochure for the 1980 Scout II.  He said the Scout was imported to Holland
for a few years in the later '70's.    My friend scanned the brochure and
sent it to me via e-mail.   If anybody would be interested, I could forward
it to them.  It does take quite a while to download though.   If interested,
e-mail me direct and I will see what I can do.

Chris "Lube" Lublin
lublin@domain.elided