ABS

I've had two personal experiences where the 4 wheel ABS on my Cherokees
saved my butt, and in one case my grandson's butt, and in the other my
wife's.
Without expounding previously told stories, in both situations vehicles were
going every which way off the highway, and with no prior warning, I had to
brake on a crisis basis. Maybe I would have remembered to pump the brake,
and maybe I wouldn't, fortunately in both cases, I didn't have to. In both
situations, my vehicle was about the only one left on the highway having
come to a safe complete stop. Admittedly, in one of these situations I was
in 4WD, but in the other, I was in 2WD.
John Hofstetter