Turning radius

My 4wd 1210 Travelall used to need 3 lanes on the other side of the traffic
divider or I would know that I was going to have to back up in the course of
a U turn. And making a 180 on a mountain trail, back and forth, back and
forth, back and forth,............
I was amazed at the short turning radius of my first Scout II, absolutely
dumbfounded. Drivers of the other persuasion still can't believe that my
Terra with its wheelbase gets around corners like it does.
Amen to needing to make U turns a lot because of going the wrong way. If you
think it's bad now, wait until your brain spends most of its time
reminiscing about how well things used to work, instead of where in the hell
you're going. (g)
John Hofstetter