Holley ProJection vs 4BBl carb

I suspect that I will get as many opinions as there are list members. on
this. Some folks are telling me that they have had crappy performance from
the ProJection or the  Howell  TBI and others are raving about it.. Still
some are telling me put a 4bbl manifold and drop a carter or edelbrock on
it..

I am looking to use the scout for everyday driving, lots of mountain trails
(can you say cold..) and some highway.. It seems that the 304 isn't a bad
choice for these kinds of things..

 but what I would like to hear is some success or horror stories. If the
TBI dint work (assuming you are using the closed loop systems ) what was
the problem.. I have heard issues about high vs Low end?

Vinnie Moscaritolo
http://www.vmeng.com/vinnie/
Fingerprint: 3F903472C3AF622D5D918D9BD8B100090B3EF042

Those who hammer their swords into plows,
will plow for those who don't."