Re: Re[2]: Most dangerous braking situation...

I agree on the pulsing braking, and that's my argument in support of ABS
brakes. In a panic stop, most of us, even though who think we wouldn't, are
all to likely to stomp down as hard as we can stomp, and ABS brakes makes
that panic stomp not quite so potentially disastrous. I know that the ABS
question engenders real debate, but in the aspect that Joel is talking
about, I can't see how they aren't really helpful.

John Hofstetter