Matt's Powerwagon

Matt,
A suggestion. I can't remember about the Dodge, (my son had one for a while)
but if it has a ballast resistor, then there is a provision for bypassing
the ballast resistor during cranking. Sounds to me as if your problem is in
that circuit. Solenoid, wiring, etc. With the solenoids that I work with
often enough to remember details about this terminal is marked with an S.
John Hofstetter