Re[2]: Most dangerous braking situation...

     I could get my '71 Pontiac Firebird and my '85 Pontiac completly
     backwards while still in the same direction of travel, (sliding
     backwards at 30, 40, 50 mph) and return the vehicle to the
     forward direction from either side.  Once you're backwards, just
     remember which way to turn the wheels, they'll 'ride' you
     wherever you want.  Of course, you have to really get the
     steering wheel flying around, and needs to be reversed direction
     once you zenith the 90 deg rotation.

        -Joel