Re[2]: Most dangerous braking situation...

Steve,

        AND HOW,  I thought there was something amiss about the front
lockup being controllable, and I had to practice long and hard to learn
to get the car sideways and back again.  I will be the first to say
that I could never know everything, and I'm always willing to learn.
Rear wheel drive does require different techniques from front drive,
and 4WD can throw you for a loop (literally), if you're not paying
attention!

        I do maintain, however, that a pulsing braking force is one of
the single most important techniques that any consciencsious driver
should learn, falling in with learning to correctly fasten a seat
belt/harness without slack.

        I like this discussion.  The views represented here do not
represent those of Raytheon Corp. and should not be taken to be gospel
for any reason or cost.

        -Joel

-----INCLUDED MESSAGE FOLOWS-----

 Most folks don't know how to get a backwards or sideways sliding
vehicle pointed forwards again and in any case it takes some real
estate.

I'm done.

     Steve

RFC-822-headers: