Re: converting a 304 to 4 bbl

On 1/5/99, Men from Black Helicopters forced "Tom Mandera" to write :

> For my money, I'd go a little more and buy the Holley ProJection, and
> have my 2bbl intake machined to accept the ProJection, and just skip
> carbs altogether and head straight for fuel injection...

OK I was trying to avoid as much electronics as I could, but you might be
right.. so what kind of luck have folks had with the Holly system.

Vinnie Moscaritolo
http://www.vmeng.com/vinnie/
Fingerprint: 3F903472C3AF622D5D918D9BD8B100090B3EF042

Those who hammer their swords into plows,
will plow for those who don't."