Re: converting a 304 to 4 bbl

> From: Tom Mandera <tsm1@domain.elided>
add a new 4bbl carb to that.

> Also recall that a 304 doesn't need even 350cfm at the factory redline
> at 100% efficiency... so the stock 350cfm is overkill as it is.. ;-)

A recent addition to the Binder Bulletin Tech Library is a little "wizard"
that lets you input: 1) engine displacement, 2) redline RPMs, and 3)
volumetric efficiency -- and then calculates required CFM.  Thought it was
a useful tool, given the tendency among quasi- performance enthusiasts to
select overly large carbs.

http://www.binderbulletin.org/techlib/wizards/cfmwiz.asp

There's a table on the page as well (based on presumed 100-percent VE) --
just in case my experiment with "Active Server Pages" doesn't perform as
anticipated.

Bill Thebert
The Binder Bulletin