Re: The saga continues

When he stopped taking his medication, strange voices in "Joseph Michael
Shaw, II" <MikeIIDC@domain.elided>'s head said:

>I think
>my dipstick must be from a different model and be the wrong length.  I'm
>guessing that there was some oil starvation and those are the valves in
>the worst shape or something.  That side always "felt" like the side
>where the problem was.

Mike,

Pull the dip stick when you get a chance and tell us what the part number
is (it's stamped right on the stick).  We'll need to know the vehicle year
and model and someone with the appropriate parts manual can verify you have
the correct dip stick.  It's also important to let us know if the engine is
not original and if so what year / model it came from.

Regards,

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com    |
Conservative Libertarian      |
Life Member of the NRA        |        All the GOOD things in life
WA Arms Collectors            |              are DANGEROUS!
Commercial Helicopter - Inst. |
www.halcyon.com/jlandry/      |