Re: The saga continues

Mike,
I had problems with coils in the past, that's why I replaced it with an Accel Super Coil when I did my "Super tune up" after my initial incident three weeks ago (coming home from NJ).
  I'm still partial to the lifter theory, I bet it would run ok again if I put it into the garage to warm up a bit.  To be honest I have not touched it yet, since the incident except to start it and listen to it run on 7 cyls.
---
Layda,
Tark
'77 Terra 345/T19/D20