Re: 304 swap

A very good observation, and I myself was expecting to see myself pinned beneath the 1000# mass.  But, The motor didn't really rock to bad.  If you are to use Newton's laws, that's a pretty massive object to kick out of it state of rest.... I'd say that's why it worked....
An object at rest tends to stay at rest, an object in motion tends to stay in motion, Right???
---
Layda,
Tark
'77 Terra 345/T19/D20