Ongoing Steering Woes

I thought my power steering pump was to blame for my '79 Scout not turning
all the way to the right.  I replaced both hoses on the pump and filled it
with fluid and still no full right turn.  I removed the belt from the pump
for a good upper body work out and still no right turn.

I guess I am looking at some larger problem?  Anyone have any suggestions on
the next step?  What should I look for next?

Thanks,

Brent A. Fidler
brentfid@domain.elided
'79 SII