304 swap

I rebuilt a carb last night, unfortunately I needed to use parts of three different carbs.  The one I wanted to use had been in a fire or something, one of the airhorns was melted.  Could be why it was flooding.  So I proceeded to dismantle the 2210 from the 345, the last bolt in the top of the carb broke in the body.  Two bodies down, one to go.  Fianally the carb from the traveller came apart clean, rebuilt ok, setup for manual choke.  Anyway, after spending 3 hours on a 1 hour job, it runs, and pretty damn good.  Tonight I will check timing and dwell and dial in the mixture screws.
  As a refresher, on the Holley 2210 (any Holleys for that matter), the screws control air, turning them out leans mixture (adds more air), Right?
Still have to drop off dirve shafts for relenghtening.
---
Layda,
Tark
'77 Terra 345/T19/D20