Re: More on Rotor Warp

John, et. al.:

Something I remember about disc brakes:

The caliper "rides" on the two pins or bolts that hold it and slides along
a metal edge (sorry for the words, but without a picture and manual to
guide me, I'm at a loss here) that is affixed to the spindle. You need to
grease this "slide" area and to be sure that the caliper is free to
"float". If it has become stuck, and they do this frequently due to heat,
grease properties, etc., you'll get more wear on one side of rotor than the
other.

Food for thought.

Tom H.