Re: Cool new stuff at Summit

On 1/3/99, Men from Black Helicopters forced "Allan & Kathryn Weidenheimer"
to write :

> Vinnie:
>   Thanks for the info.  I was unable to get anything at the URL:
>> http://www.bnbcomp.net/serious/headlights.htm
>
> Perhaps it changed somewhat?  I tried to back up to just /serious, and
> that didn't work either.

yup, try http://lighting.mbz.org/  there is a great Auto headlamp lighting
FAQ there. also check out his Technical section.

you might want to read about the E-code headlamps.. this is what I plan to
do to my Scout..

Vinnie Moscaritolo
http://www.vmeng.com/vinnie/
Fingerprint: 3F903472C3AF622D5D918D9BD8B100090B3EF042

Those who hammer their swords into plows,
will plow for those who don't."