Cool new stuff at Summit

On 1/2/99, Men from Black Helicopters forced "Allan & Kathryn Weidenheimer"
to write :

> The Reactor Power Cell, supposedly the same battery used in F-117
> Stealth bombers and B2 Bombers.  It claims it can deliver 1500 Amps
> for 8 seconds, and can survive hunderds of deep cycle discharges.

I belive these can also be found in a Marine supply, such as West marine or
such.. You might still be better with an Optima, but I havent researched it
as yet,.

> Hella Vision Plus headlamps.  Claims 50% more low beam and 25% more
> high beam (% improvement over what, it doesn't say).  Uses a replaceable
> halogen bulb, and is available for a 7" round headlight.  SAE and DOT
> approved, so they are legal.

Let me suggest that you dump the Hella's and go for the Cibie  E Code 7"
rounds w/city lights.  The hella's have a bad coverage pattern.  The lows
pattern cuts off to soon and the highs only seems to illuminate the
squirrels in  the trees a head of me.

 I know I use them and plan to dump them as soon as I can afford the
Cibie's ($209/set). The Cibies use a European standard pattern not the
dumbed down DOT..

I will write a FAQ entry soon about this but for now check out the info at
http://www.bnbcomp.net/serious/headlights.htm  or drop a note to  Daniel
Stern at dastern@domain.elided and let him know vinnie sent ya..

Vinnie Moscaritolo
http://www.vmeng.com/vinnie/
Fingerprint: 3F903472C3AF622D5D918D9BD8B100090B3EF042

Those who hammer their swords into plows,
will plow for those who don't."