Questions n For Sale

Hello Group,

   Here are a few questions for someone out there.

1.  What is the value of a working T-19 Manual Transmission?

2.  Does anyone need any odd parts, because I probably have it.  I have
boxes of IH (mostly travelall parts-71) parts?

3.  I have a new rear window motor for my travelall, but it still
travels up and down at a snails pace, anyone know why?

4.  I have a friend who is looking to sell his 1965 1000 Custom
Travelall.  It's 2 wheel drive, original (and still running) straight
six, As far as the body goes I would say its a 8.5 on a scale of 1-10,
min. rust (since being on west coast), original 3 on the tree, etc...
Does anyone know what he can get for it? He wants to get a Scout II or a
travelette (or the one up from the scout).  Besides going to Mexico does
anyone have one to sell or possiblly trade?

Brad Norman
La Mirada, CA
1971 1210 Travelall