transfer case swapability

>   One problem is
> getting the transfer case shift lever out of the way as the pin that
> holds it has to come out toward the passenger side.  I cut a small hole
> in the side of the tunnel and pulled the pin first when swapping mine
> because that seemed to be the easiest way to do it.  I think you probably
> can drop the case down far enough to get to the pin also.

exactly the way I do it.  then filled the hole with a knock out. (punch it
3/4 inch and use an electrical panel KO )..  One more thing to keep in
mind, if the  D20 isnt from a scout you might have to shave a bit of metal
off the shifter bracket to get it to fit, but maybe the 727 has a bit more
room than my T19

btw hope you have practiced your overhead tricep exercises, lifting the d20
into place can be fun if you do it alone.. I quit using barbells on tri
night, these days I just pick up my D20 and lift it. ;-)

Vinnie Moscaritolo
http://www.vmeng.com/vinnie/
Fingerprint: 3F903472C3AF622D5D918D9BD8B100090B3EF042

Those who hammer their swords into plows,
will plow for those who don't."