Re: 74/75 disc thoughts

>Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 01:13:27 -0700 (MST)
>From: Tom Mandera <tsm1@domain.elided>
>Subject: 74/75 disc thoughts
 <snip>
>I know the rotors for the 74/75 Light Truck application are *spendy*..
>the question still remains - *WHY*

Tom,
  I replaced the spindle/hub/rotor on my '75 Travelall 150, and they were all
identical to Scout II parts. I didn't check the calipers, but I'd be willing to bet
that they're the same too. If you decide to do some swapping that involves
using other knuckles, let me know - I'd be interested in the Travelall knuckles.

Later,
  Curt