GOOD MORNING

REAPERS,
   HOW ARE YOU THIS MORNING? OH, sorry, didn't mean to shout at you!
<EG> Late night last night?
   Happy New Year to everyone.
   I got up this morning at 7:30 and went outside in 28 deg weather with
snow furries and started to replace the bushings on the front of Bad. I
didn't want to remove the spring out from under the truk like I have
done my other trucks, so I decided I would just remove the bolt, lower
the eye down and remove the bushing. Sounds easy. Next time, I'm pulling
the spring. I got 5 out of 6 bushings done on the front axle. When I got
to the rear passenger side eye the bolt was frozen to the sleave. The
bolt wouldn't turn for anything. So, after having been outside in the
cold for 5 hours I decided to bag it for the rest of the day. I got the
shackles done, which are the important ones. When Im readyt to do the
back I'l get that front one. I'll have to soak it with B'Laster for a
while.
   I'm also going to do an experiment. The sway bar on Bad was badly
bent. In fact it looks like a bow now. I had thought that this was
because someone tryed to tow him by the bar, but; I don;t think so now.
Anyway, I replaced that bar with a nice straght one from my parts truck
and I'm going to drive the truck with that on for a week, then next
wweek I'm going to remove it and see what it feels like. I'll report
this back to everyone.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
The