Re: GOOD MORNING

After pitching the manual into the fire at 13:10 on 01/01/99,  Daniel Nees
uttered the following:

: shackles done, which are the important ones. When Im readyt to do the
: back I'l get that front one. I'll have to soak it with B'Laster for a
: while.

Hey Dan, and all others!

Tell me, what is B'Laster you refer to? I'm always eager to learn more "stuff" -
better living through chemistry ya know?!

Has anyone on the list ever used any Kroil or SiliKroil?  Pretty awesome stuff
for freeing rusted stuff.  www.kanolabs.com

For general stuff, I like TriFlow (doesn't seem to be the 'dust magnet' the
WD-40 is). And for very generic "don't care, kill the squeak" applications, I'll
use the WD-40.

Cheers,

--Pete

--