mac fixed! thanks

Thanks to everyone that responded to my Mac problem. What a great bunch
of folks, New Years Eve/morning and you will take the time to help
someone (me) with a rather trivial problem.
As is so often pointed out on this list: If you are having electrical
problems..."check the bulkhead connectors!" works on Scouts and works on
Mac's. It was a bad connection on the monitor cable.
I learned lots of other interesting tid-bits in the process.
Now if I can get some of the "honey-do's" done I will load up the dog
and take the Scout for a run out in the desert.
Happy New Year everyone.
Willy
77 SS II