Wish me luck!

Howdy Digesters!

We're finally tearing into the T-14 3 speed tranny to do a rebuild. I got a
synchro set and gasket kit for a J**p T90 from J C Whitney. Hope everything
fits OK. I ordered a clutch set (disk, pressure plate) and release and pilot
bearings from NAPA. If they come in today, I can get everything back together
over the weekend. Won't be watching much football, though :>(
Speaking of football, how 'bout those Wildcats!! ( Arizona, not K-State) U of
A 23, Corn-shmuckers 20. (Sorry, Eldon)  Best season in school history (12-1),
ranked no lower than #5, most starters returning next year! Life is good.

Have a safe and Happy New Year!

Roy and Andrew Ireland
'65 Scout 80
Tucson, AZ