web page statistics

Reapers.
   I want to say thanks to all you IHCaholics that have visited my web
site over the last year. Here is some statistical data.
   Since May 5, when I began using WebFX page hit counter, I've had 3625
hits which averaged out to 15/day. Of those 1002 were using Microsoft
Internet Explorer 4.0 and 956 were using Netscape 4.0. Operating systems
consisted of 61% of you using Windows 95 with Win 98 averiging 8% and
for you Macoids 5% of you visited.
   So, again I say thank you and please continue to visit as I do try
and add or change things frequently. In fact I hope to have some photoes
of my tranny rebuild up by the end of the weekend.
   Aso, I've added this web hit counter to the Triple Diamond
Fourwheelers web site now, so we can see how that goes.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
The
"Good" 1979 Scout II  345/auto