Re: Mandera-ism - camper

On Mon, 28 Dec 1998 14:26:14 -0700 Tom Mandera <tsm1@domain.elided> writes:
>Straight from the world reknowned think-tank of Me, Myself, and I...
>
>I was day dreaming (as I often do, of course) this morning and thinking
>towards RMIHR again...

Tom, you've got to learn to let yourself go and not think so small all
the time.

Go buy a used Allied Van Lines moving van trailer.  Build an apartment
complete with water bed and hot tub in the front end.  Load the Scouts in
the back.  Tell your step-father to schedule his vacation for RMIHR week
and send him off to anywhere.  Hook the Eagle to the van and away you go.

Howard

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]