4Wheeling with the Holley 2300

I'm running the Holley 350-CFM 2 Barrel on my 304. No complaints except
for flooding at extreme angles.  It will flood even with the Scout
sitting perfectly still, so I don't think it's float bounce. I just
installed a bowl vent baffle, but have yet to test it. I also lowered
the float level which helps some. My fuel pressure is on the low side.
Anyone know any other tricks? Will jet extensions help?
BTW: Tom Mandera, I switched jets from 61's to 58's and noticed a slight
power loss. I don't see how people are running 52's unless I have a
vacuum leak. Vacuum leak? How does vacuum leak? OTOH, pressure leak
doesn't sound right.

Darrel Kline
Colorado Springs