A Scout for sale in NY state

Merry Christmas folks-
on my way north up to the parents' place this weekend I found a pair of
Scouts for sale in Carmel, NY (about 1 hour north of NYC on the conneticut
side of the river.) One is sold, I come to find out, but the other is still
for sale. The owner claims they're '77s but the grilles are from 78's. The
available vehicle is light yellow with the big black decal pattern (not
rallye) but the body is pretty rough. Lots of bubbling in the quarters and
fenders. Interior is also pretty rough; it has a bench seat with low-back
headrests.  It's a stick, I don't know if it's close or wide, and I don't
know what engine, but he claims it runs with the aid of some ether and a
jump.  looked like a stock suspension setup and wheels, but there's a mount
on the front to accept a plow (not there.) He's looking for about $800 for
the truck.
If the other one is still there, you'll wish it was the one still for sale-
american racing rims, glass fenders/quarters/hood, decent traveltop with
sliders, a bunch of other stuff for parts. (the interior is shot.) He also
has a Terra top he wants $200 for and other assorted parts but is unwilling
to part out the truck itself.
His name is Sean, and he's at an auto parts store during the day- 914-225-3656.
Good luck folks-
Bill D.