Re: ignition switch..and key and tumblers

Jim:
Well, not quite on a '72 Pickup.  The ignition switch is in the dash,
and the lock cyl fits into it.  It is right next to cigarette lighter and
fuel tank switch.  I'm just not sure it (the lock cyl) comes off easily
to move to the new electrical switch.

I am familiar with the column mount type, where the lock cyl
and electrical switch are separate.

Allan Weidenheimer