Another Engine Swap Question

OK, OK,

I've read this a million times, but I just want to make sure.  I have
found an affordable, local Scout 80 with a 304-my dream.  It is not
running, and the current owner doesn't seem to know much about it
(claims it has "the original International 318" in it).  It is not
pretty inside, and has some bondo in the passenger rear quarter, but is
overall pretty solid, though dented.
My question is this:  If I can't get it running, should my '73 Scout II
345 drop right in without any problem?  It is not currently running,
with the original 304 in it.  The odometer shows "03XXX," which, judging
from the condition of the engine box, I am guessing is 103,000
original.  The interior is messy/recarpeted/beat up.  But the pedal
rubber is not too worn, the engine box is VERY clean, and there is no
REAL rust on it anywhere.
I think I could get it cheap, drop my engine into it, and have what I
wanted.  Should it need any modification at all?

In case it matters, VIN is:
			882827G(or 6)427157

It is dated as being built in 10/70, and is dated as a 1971.

Do I need to worry about changing axles or anything for the added weight
of a 345 over a 304?  It has the original "power-lok" rear end.  Any
comment on that?

Thanks very much for everyone's help!!!

More importantly, Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday, Great Kwanza, etc!!!

Michael