Need some glass for my T'all

Happy Holidays Digesters,
	Have a small problem. Last night someone was nice enough to
come by and smash my rear side window. looks like just a random
act of violence since nothing was stolen out of it. So what I'm
looking for is someone w/ a rear drivers side cargo area window for
a 1972 Travelall 1210. If anyone has a spare  (hey it's xmas time
miracles are possible) they're willing to part w/ drop me a line w/
the price. I need to replace it soon weather here has been really
cold.
						Thanks Charlie
gandalf@domain.elided
Klamath Falls, Oregon