Re: 600 HP: Unlimited torque

Daniel Nees wrote:

> Tom,
>    I rode in one of those Eagle 9900's at Nationals this year. If I put
> a stove and a sink in there I could live in there. Skylights in the
> roof, carpet, shelves, everything. Rode like a dream to. It eould be
> even nicer with a loaded trailor on the back.

hah!  I have pictures of my stepdad's '99 Eagle parked in front of my
house.. (broken record mode: just need to add the HTML descriptions)..
it's what we used to chase parts when I did my motor swap.. heck, we
drove the Eagle to the hardware store, and then strapped the Century
230amp welder to the rear deck (he left the trailer at the truck stop)
and drove it home... talk about an industrial pickup / super grocery
getter...

-Tom