'65 4x4 FS in Baltimore

I finally got around to stopping in on that pickup that Bill Dugan
spotted in Glyndon, just west of b'more. It looks to be a '65 and seems
to be in pretty good condition. From the looks of it, it has been
sitting for quite some time. It has lots of bugs on the dash and junk
around the tires from rainwater rushing along the curb. Nonetheless it
looks pretty straight, not chopped up, little rust. The front drive
shaft is behind the front seat, so I wonder it the diff is trashed. I
didn't look under the hood to see what lurked there. It looked like the
price on the sign was $2300, but it was faded so bad it was hard to
read. No phone number on it, so if anyone is interested, I can drive by
there again. If I had some cash, this could make a nice truck.
Bennett
'53 R-110